Saturday, September 15, 2007

Some finishing..almost

Well, the tilted duster is done and I am loving it. Definitely need to block it to open up the ribbing a bit and to make the bottom settle down. I also need to buy the perfect buttons. Since the Cambridge Jacket still awaits a zipper, a trip to Joann's is in order for Monday. I'll post pictures as soon as they are all finished (hopefully Tuesday).

I'm halfway through the Backyard Leaves scarf from Scarf Style. It is designed by Annie Modesitt and is done in two bits from the back of the nexk down. I never really thought a scarf book was worthwhile, but this one really is great. I got it from the damaged book sale that Interweave had, but if it is damaged somewhere, I can't find it!!
On the homefront, I am feeling under the weather. Sore throat like fire. Wook has been trying to get me to rest. I tried to explain how setting in sleeves IS resting. He doesn't seem to agree.

This is PJ being Santa the other morning!

Abby with Merlin the Magical Cat