Monday, September 24, 2007

Blogstalker: Purse guts

My purse will be here any minute. I just need to find it....
Here you go. REALLY dull this week! First the bag.
I am going to admit where I got this. It came with a sample from my Ob/Gyn a few years back. Go ahead. Laugh. I'll wait.
Back? Here are the insides:

There are: coupons, a hair band, a kleenex that despite its appearance is unused, my checkbook/wallet that came out of a purse I used about 10 years ago, 4 pennies, 2 stitch markers, a pen, 5 count em' 5 library cards (because you can never have too many! 3 are from our local libary (mine, Abby's, PJ's) and two are for our library at the Cape (Abby's and mine)), a pen, a new lip gloss that I just bought (Burt's Bees lemon lime), and my favorite a sparkle filled blue plastic ring. Why is the ring my favorite? PJ gave it to me one day after I scolded him for something or other. It was like a little I'm sorry and I love you present.

And just to let you know, I only carry this purse if I am going into a store to buy something and Wook isn't there. Otherwise it sits under my seat or on the passenger seat.