Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pictures at last!

We finally figured out the phone camera so I can post a few of the FOs I've been writing about.
Sorry about the quality, but at least you can see them!

These are Toddler size felted slippers from Felted Knits. They will eventually have bunny ears and tails. They are the same size though the picture makes them seem like they aren't. I made them with grey Paton's merino.
Sorry about the sideways (can't figure how to flip on this computer). This is a little I cord man that I made with leftover sock yarn. He justs needs some crazy hair.
This is A's earwarmer. I made it with leftover handdyed marigold and pink cascade 220. I just garter stitched the whole thing of 10s and felted it. Too cute. She loves it. I may line it with polar fleece to make it even warmer.