Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Moving Along

Well, after the cabled vest, I think I had forgotten that knitting can move along at a visible rate! I have been working on Wook's cardigan and am already up to the armholes on the back.
Such progress!! I also finished my small Clapotis which is shawlette size. I'm really happy with this one. The silk in the yarn makes it just so yummy. I would never have bought it myself, which is why I love swaps!! I discover lots of new and wonderful yarns that I wouldn't have tried any other way.

I also just finished a small sari silk bag for a sample knit assignment. No picutres of that I am afraid. On the home front, we are enjoying the summer as it winds down. Today we went veggie picking in Avon, CT. Such fun. Green, yellow, and purple beans. Squash, eggplant, and tomatoes which are currently cooking in a huge pot, the one usually saved for the lobsters! I'll freeze a bunch so I can have summer all winter long!