Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged (thanks Cass!).

Here are the rules:
The Rules: Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.


So, here goes nothing
1. I married my high school sweetheart. We started dating when I was a junior in high school and now have been married for 10 years (15 years total).

2. I got my PhD in Genetics at UNC-CH before deciding that I couldn't be both a scientist and a mom. I mean, I could, but I like to do things the best I can. I found I could either be a great scientist or a great mom. And, well, it is just no contest which is more important!

3. I love to read Bobbsey twins books. My kids have about 50 of them and we have been working through them. They beg me to read one more chapter and although I sometimes say no, I love them as much as they do!!

4. I feel most as ease near the water. No idea why, but being near the water soothes me.

5. My Wook and I are on a low carb/Atkins diet for almost a year now. Although I get a bit bored with the food sometimes (lack of variety being my laziness), I have lost 30lbs and weigh less now than before I had my kids.

6. I was always athletic growing up and am happy to be getting a chance to be so again. Now that my wee ones are older, they can ride bikes and jog with me. So exercise time is playtime!

7. Hmmm. I never thought I would have kids. But then I met my Wook and within a few months (yes I know I was in high school!) I knew that someday we would. My two monkeys are the best. They drive me batty, but are great fun. Too smart for their own good, but fun.

That was fun! Now, off to find people to tag!!!