Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm still here!

I hate that I haven't had a chance to post anything lately, so I'm grabbing a free moment before making breakfast. I started my new editing position last Monday and it is taking up most (all) of my knitting time. I am carving out an hour or two each night to knit samples for the wonderful Laura or Bella knits. If you've never visited her site or blog you should.

So, between sample knitting and working, my own knitting is sitting and looking sadly at me. Abby's long tunic sweater is so cute (no pics yet)! The body is done pieced together. Just need to knit and place the sleeves. I hope that once I settle more into the routine I'll have the time. I have a sneaking feeling that very little me knitting is going to happen anytime soon though. Very sad. But I like that I am able to earn a (very) little money to help out around here. And I love that NEXT year, which is when I would have like to get the job, I'll be able to work when the kids are at school and still be here when they need me. Like for field trips or their other activities.

Well, my minute is over! Kids need breakfast. Hopefully I'll be able to post soon.

Oh, and GO RED SOX!