Saturday, October 6, 2007

Blogstalker week 4: Things I love and don't

After missing last week's blogstalker, I am back!! This one is cool. Three things you love and three things you don't.

The three things I love. That is easy peasy!! My wonderful hubby and 2 cute wee ones. Too easy, you say? Well, if I don't count them, it gets harder. So, here goes.

I love Cape Cod. This is Monomoy.
I love long walks in the woods. The kids and I go letterboxing which adds adventure to the walk. Great to keep them interested!
ETA: To those who wondered about letterboxing: LETTERBOXING is an intriguing pastime combining navigational skills and rubber stamp artistry in a charming "treasure hunt" style outdoor quest. A wide variety of adventures can be found to suit all ages and experience levels. It is great fun. Find out more here!
And I love sunsets.

No pictures for those things I don't like. I REALLY have this thing about emptying the dishwasher. I don't know why, but I just can't stand it. I don't like a messy kitchen in the morning. Something about starting the day cleaning up from yesterday drives me INSANE. And I REALLY don't like smoke (like from cigars and cigarettes). Enough to make me sick. Can't wait to see what everyone says!